Diff'rent Strokes is your source for information about Todd Thelin and his stroke recovery. Please feel free to add comments about posts, add new information in the comments, e-mail new information for me to post, or ask questions that we can answer. Keep in mind that posts are moderated, so they will need to be approved before they show-up. This helps fight spam.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 3

I didn't make it to the hospital today. Mainly because I didn't leave work until 7pm and I needed to get some sleep.

I found out from Amy and my dad that Todd opened his eyes today. Not for very long, but both my dad and Amy asked Todd to open his eyes for them and he did. He was also able to focus on them for a few seconds and said he could see them.

There were also some conversations. Todd talked over the phone to his mom and some siblings. He didn't initiate thoughts from what I understand, but he did respond to words and questions and even added some of his sense of humor. While still slurred, his words were not random or parroted.

No comments: